ProClinS is a publisher of scholarly peer reviewed, open access journals. All journals under ProClinS uphold a peer-reviewed, quick, and precise manuscript validation and editorial process. ProClinS journals are the ideal consign for you to publish your work under Open Access and creative commons attribution license, in a fast and simple manner to reach a global readership.
Manuscript Formatting Guidelines
Style and Format
- Type of file for submission: Manuscript files may be submitted in either of the mentioned formats: DOC, DOCX, RTF. PDFs may be used but preferably the above-mentioned formats.
- Length of the Manuscript: Word limit for research, review, case report may be up to 5000 words. If you have extra words, you may contact editorial office for word limit extension. For all other types of articles, the word limit is up to 2500 words excluding citations.
- Font: Use Times New Roman font. Make sure insert Special symbols rather than pasting them from context.
- Headings and subheadings: Please number your headings and subheadings in order to avoid any related mismatch. Bold the headings and subheadings. Include Font 14 for Headings and Font 13 for subheadings.
- Page Layout: Do not use multiple columns. We follow 1.5 spaced single columned text.
- Footnotes: Do not use footnotes. If the manuscript contains footnotes, please move them to the main body text. And references as per the requirement.
- Language: The language of Publication is ENGLISH. Please provide complete information including affiliations of the author.
- Keywords: Please include 5-6 keywords those help readers find your article easily. This drive web traffic to your article increasing the visibility.
- Abbreviations: Any abbreviations those are repeated more than three times must be listed first in the manuscript to avoid confusions. Try to keep abbreviations minimum.
- Reference: We use Vancouver style of reference formatting. References may include any of the following forms.
Citing Published Print Documents
- Journals: Less than 6 authors: Mulenga A, Ataguba JE. Assessing income redistributive effect of health financing in Zambia. Soc Sci Med. 2017; 189: 1-10.
- More than 6 authors: Fki L, Chkir O, Kriaa W, Nasri A, Baklouti E, Masmoudi RB, et al. In Vitro Cryopreservation of Date Palm Caulogenic Meristems. Methods Mol Biol. 2017;1638: 39-48.
- Books : Murray PR, Rosenthal KS, Kobayashi GS, Pfaller MA. Medical microbiology. 4th ed. St. Louis: Mosby. 2002.
- Conference Publications: van Ham F, Machiraju R, Mueller K, Scheuermann G, Weaver C. Message from the paper chairs and guest editors. Conference proceedings. IEEE Trans Vis Comput Graph. 2011; 17: x-xi.
- Scientific and Technical Reports: Yen GG. Health monitoring on vibration signatures. Final report. Arlington (VA): Air Force Office of Scientific Research (US), Air Force Research Laboratory; 2002 Feb. Report No.: AFRLSRBLTR020123.
- Dissertation and Thesis: Borkowski MM. Infant sleep and feeding: a telephone survey of Hispanic Americans [dissertation]. Mount Pleasant (MI): Central Michigan University; 2002.
Citing Unpublished Material
- Forthcoming ("in press"): Shen CT, Zhang Y, Liu YM, Yin S, Zhang XY, Wei WJ, et al. A distinct serum metabolic signature of distant metastatic papillary thyroid carcinoma [In Press]. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2017.
Citing Audio and Visual Media (audiocassettes, videocassettes, slides, photographs, etc.)
- Chason KW, Sallustio S. Hospital preparedness for bioterrorism [videocassette]. Secaucus (NJ): Network for Continuing Medical Education. 2002.
Usage of italics:
- Species names: All the species names such as either Eschericia coli or E coli.must be written in italics
- Non-English words: All Non-English words such as In vitro, In vivo, In silico, Ex vivo, de novo, etc., must be written in italics
- Figure formats: Tiff, JPEG, PNG
- Figure resolution: 600 dpi
- Figure Text: Times New Roman 12
Please do not insert legends in the Figure. Try inserting them in the text. Figure manipulation or adjustment in a way that may miscommunicate or raise concerns is not acceptable by any means.
All tables must be an editable and cell based object. Please do not submit in figure formats. You may either draw tables in word or prepare in excel and insert them into the word document. Table legends are mandatory.