After the receipt of the manuscript, the editorial office performs in-house screening and finally assigns to the editor of common research interests. Editors can choose to perform the review on the basis of their relevance in expertise or assign independent reviewers. We request our editorial board members to understand their roles before they take up the role as an editor.
- Editorial members are considered to be the backbone of the journal. Thus we expect them to share their subject expertise and knowledge on the latest happenings of research.
- We consider our Editors to be more experienced in the field of study. By contributing timely articles or editorials will gain more readers interest and help them understand the critics in the field of study.
- We request your time in decision making during the review processing. Editorial office may help in the assignment of independent reviewers if you are occupied with your other academic commitments.
- You are informed to provide unbiased reviews and if you have conflicts, please inform the editorial office. Your decisions must never be influenced by external factors such as race, origin, author or personal opinions.
- The reviews you carry must be protected and kept confidential. Make sure you meet all the terms of reviewing manuscript under ethical guidelines of COPE.
- We request that your reviews must help an author improve the quality of work and try correcting them wherever possible. Your constructive reviews will help to generate much quality article.
- You may edit a special issue of your topic of interest. This will gain more readers interest as all the articles falling under the special issue will focus on a common research area.
- We request your timely suggestions and inputs in improvising and upgrading the journal standards.
- Your value editions will not only help recognize the journal but as an editor, your inputs will be recognized by the research community. We try our best in disseminating your work to the possible readers to increase the visibility and citations. We look forward collaborating with you and build a strong scientific long-lasting relationship.